When you make your facility more environmentally friendly by increasing energy efficiency, you are also reducing operational costs.
Following are just a few of the things that we can help you with:
- Replace older HVAC, lighting & electrical equipment and controls with high efficiency products.
- Control humidity, not just air temperature, for maximum occupant comfort and highest energy efficiency.
- Replacing older lighting with day-type lighting and light shelves will reduce the number of fixtures needed. This will reduce lighting and electrical system costs. Less light means less heat which will reduce your cooling load, equipment size and cost.
- Preventive maintenance inspections and cleaning of your equipment will help improve overall energy efficiency.
- Scaling problems on your boiler, chiller, water tower or other equipment? We can take care of this with safe, eco friendly, bio degradable cleaners.
- Contact us for additional recommendations to make your facility more environmentally efficient and save money on your energy costs.